At West Hills, our vision is to develop a master planned community that promotes a healthy and active lifestyle. With our newly developed parkland championship golf course at its centerpiece and located just minutes from Fredericton’s city center, the West Hills community will now look to become one of Fredericton’s most sought after neighborhoods to live.
Since the nature of golf course design requires large tracts of land to be developed, this will allow us to design a future trail system throughout the West Hills community. Along with key access points and golf vistas paired with existing streams, natural forests and dramatic elevations, this 400 acre community will be both visually stunning and a pleasure to visit.
Here are some of the key benefits that we feel make living at West Hills a family community for all ages:
- Low impact / Energy efficient / Healthy housing
- Certified & labelled Energy Star, R2000 and Net Zero Energy residential housing standards
- Underground utilities / Decorative street lights / Protective covenants
- Future stone garrison street monuments centered at selected entrances
- Close to all major amenities and city services
- Two bus stops within 400 meters of our residential community and just 4.5 km from Fredericton’s downtown
- Walk / Bike / Cross-country ski / Snowmobile / Snowshoe using 6km of residential trails that have multiple intersections to Fredericton city trails & Killarney Lake Facilities
- Future green spaces for all residents to enjoy, with Norwegian style huts set in a natural vista
- Instant access to golf and our state-of-the-art practice facility
- Resident golf privileges and personal golf cart enjoyment
- Future clubhouse with restaurant and bar along with panoramic patio
- Community room in the future clubhouse for resident use
- Dedicated trail to clubhouse from all West Hills residential areas